Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School Paragraph 2011

When I woke up on the first day of my sophomore year at San Pasqual Academy I thought to myself, man school is starting so early?! I woke up late since I knew it would be a sleepy day. I slept in a few 15 minutes and got all ready for school in a hurry so that I have breakfast to eat. I ate eggs, toast, and a bagel. I wished it had been pancakes because it's the first day of coming back to school. The meal made me have energy to get going and eventually head to my first period class. After 1-4 periods has gone by, I head towards the cafe to eat lunch, the lunch was horrible. It was some kind of burrito with red cheese, but the sauce or cheese tasted really slimy. Later, I had a encounter with Johnny the chef because I have his class. Seeing him again since I had him throughout summer school, he gave me a D- which pissed me off because I did what was asked. Towards the end of the day I felt great, that this school year is going to be amazing.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with your post because I felt the same way about the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I like how you expressed your feelings on this paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your post because you should always keep a positive attitude through everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you described the food in such detail. I hope you ironed things out with Johnny. He is a good guy to have on your side. By the way, "pissed" is not a good school word. Please replace it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for starting your sophomore year! It's going to be a great one. - Lisa

    ReplyDelete