Wednesday, June 29, 2011

“The Grandfather” Before Important Person Paragraph

My grandmother and grandfather means a lot to me, their always giving me helpful advise that may be long but it is only because many situations and objects were difficult to surpass in the 1960-1970's. My grandpa is kind of cranky sometimes but has caring for me especially. My grandma is nice and her cooking beats anything, anywhere. My grandpa mentions not having shoes, walking barefoot anywhere he went. He was in the Philippines most of his life, as well as me living with my grandparents at some point he also has lived with his grandparents. Taking care of 6 brothers and sisters, is pretty hard. My grandpa is important to me because he excepts anything I ask or say, and he listens. As for my grandma, she's important to me because I love her cooking, it's the best. My relation towards both of them is that we love each other very much, including my sister Jackie and my brother Jack.

1 comment:

  1. I love my grandparents too. They both have passes away but I love them dearly.

    ReplyDelete