Thursday, June 30, 2011

"The Grandfather" Content Paragraph: My Tree

Like the narrator in “The Grandfather” by Gary Soto, I consider a oak tree would represent my family. Each branch, and leaf represents my family which includes; grandma Terri, my grandpa Ely, my sister Jackie, my niece Analynn, my little brother Jack Jr, my dad Jack, my mom Ana, and my sister Elizabeth. These people are my family because not only care about me, they listen to what I have to say. If my grandparents didn't allow me to go on pass they would not love me, but seeing that they do invite me over meaning they care. They give me strength by supporting me every step I take,An example of a time when I depended on them was when my grandparents, parents, provided food and shelter during the past. For that, all I can say is thanks for everything. An oak tree symbolizes family because it's a common symbol of strength and endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment