Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"The Sniper" Theme Paragraph

"The Sniper" by Liam O' Flaherty The theme of "The Sniper" is that even if your in a war. Your more likely to kill someone who is precious to you. It will be hard for someone like me if I killed my brother, would of shot myself for that. Instead of living with hate and anger and pain, maybe I would not commit suicide and deal with it since there's nothing to change even if I can change the past. I think this is how the sniper feels about his brother's death and his feelings are definitely scared.

2 comments:

  1. i like you picture, great job on doing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support the idea of dealing with the consequence and working on moving on. Remember to add details from the story to support your ideas.

    ReplyDelete