Monday, December 5, 2011

Symbolism: Symbol of Self

I think an item would be a person, and that is a picture of my brother. If he was in a life or death situation, I would risk my life trying to help him advance to the other side of this ledge. If he were ever in this situation, I think that if anythings precious to you. Anybody, it does not matter who that person is. They will put their life at risk to save something that is precious to them. Like Waldo for example, if his Playstation 3 was falling from some cliff I would not doubt Waldo throwing himself towards his system and probably save his system rather than himself falling and hitting the ground with such impact. He is maybe that type of game addict but that's something I would do if my brother fell. I would grab him in the air, and then use myself as a cushion to embrace this impact that he will feel. But at least I saved him leaving injuries, it's better than not living at all.

1 comment:

  1. This paragraph is not relevant to symbolism or the homework prompt. Besides, this is the homework assigned to "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket." Don't be lazy. Do you work.
    /:|

    ReplyDelete