Tuesday, December 6, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Before You Read: Prove Yourself Paragraph

A time when I had to prove myself was when my teammates on the basketball team, and this was recent last Friday. The coach kept on building adrenaline, so we had full court suicides. The coach says "go,"and I was gone. I pretty much burned everybody on the court, but when it was the second time I didn't do very well. But at least I proved to the team that I'm fast, sometimes I get lazy. It was my time to shine when I went full speed. Honestly, I never seen myself run so quick in my life, well only when I was six or seven. I surprized most of the team including the coaches, the coaches were like "are you going to let Andrew beat you?!" That made me feel great, fun days.

2 comments:

  1. Your descriptive paragraph made me feel like I was back in a gym coaching basketball! Good job!

    ReplyDelete