Friday, June 8, 2012

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

The biggest obstacle for me in highschool is critism from student altheletes in sports. When I was on the basketball team, I had a hard time getting along with the teammates because of them criticising me everyday whether I missed a shot or lay-up at practice. It's stupid how some people think practice is a championship. But there are some players that take basketball seriously, there are more than just one player that does the similar things on any team you go to, understanding that made me want to stay at San Pasqual Academy. It really had an impact on what I am today, always making shots and always making easy lay-ups. The obstacle not only changed me, but made me learn how to deal with stress. Anytime I step on the court to play some pick-up games, I'm always focused even if you have a guy yelling in your face as you make shots. You can elbow me, foul me. If I'm winning, it's a done deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment