Monday, June 11, 2012

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

Due to my educational experiences, I am currently a average student. When I was younger I had bad grades. For example, I had mostly F's. Now that I'm older I know what is required in order to attend a university or a college. I already know adult school is another requirement, because of the grade back in freshman year. I won't need summer school, but I will barely pass biology. I passed the English CAHSEE which is a big accomplishment. Thought I wouldn't pass, but still was close to failing. I need more studying to pass the math CAHSEE, so next year I need tutoring in math. I raised my History grade last week from a D+ to a B.  As I prepare for the rest of high school, I will continue to work hard without assistance.
My School List

No comments:

Post a Comment