Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Portfolio - Improvement

Over the past two years, I have improved my work ethic in classwork and homework my sophonmore year. My writing material is better than before, because of classwork participation. I didn't realize how easy the homework was at this school, but since it was so easy. Since my writing improved, I successfully passed the English CAHSEE. My technology skills are also better than before, I understand how to send links and blog posts. 2-years ago I didn't even know what was Microsoft Windows XP was until now. This school

2 comments:

  1. The font makes it difficult to read but its cool that you improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing great this year. I have seen an improvement in you this year as well. I hope you keep up the good work and I can't wait for school next year!

    ReplyDelete