Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff Reflection

I didn’t attend the fourth quarter kickoff because I had poison oak throughout the week when this was currently taking place on a Monday I think or a Tuesday. For the reason of being absent was my leg, both legs exactly. My left leg on the lower part of my knee was STAFF infected by poison oak, and from bacteria transferring to my calf, caused by constant scratching leaving open wounds leaving scars and stuff. So I went to the emergency room in order to stop the itch, so the doctor prescribed me steroids and some kind of Hydrocortisone cream, some pills that started with a “m” or something. Anyways I had to go back on Thursday and get a steroid shot, and yes I have taken steroid's throughout Monday-Thursday so they have many drugs in my system, put the pain of getting a 5-inch needle through your right arm is agony, I felt the drug travel through my veins. So this is my reason of not going to the fourth quarter kickoff.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I am glad you are finally feeling better. You still have a lot of work to make-up from that week.

    ReplyDelete