Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Fourth Quarter Goals

This quarter my goals are to get good grades, play basketball, learning what to do when assignments are completed and finished. Hard work pays off after your gpa is 3.0 is high or higher because it helps you get accepted in good colleges. Another goal of mine is to learn how to dribble the ball better, later on in the future my dream my ambishion is to play NCAA basketball, and then get drafted to the NBA. I want to show people that I'm not a failure, and when people fail they get nowhere. Another fourth quarter goal is try and get taller by not drinking caffiene, or getting enough sleep so that when I wake up in a good mood. Then my assignments will be achieved, my roomate keeps me up until 12:00am midnight, doing this will stunt your growth. I'm a fast learner but we have to complete these assignments by ourself, without giving us advice or teaching us the meaning to what Ms.Priester says.

3 comments:

  1. These are great goals! I know you can get it all done. I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a really good idea to work on getting enough sleep. I know I struggle at school when I am tired. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have reflected on improving yourself in many ways. You can do it, I know. Persistence always pays off!
    ~Ms. Morris

    ReplyDelete