Friday, April 22, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

My feelings about the upcoming CST's are being little mad about the test because all of the pressure of choosing right answers. The best option would be to cross out the answers that are obviously wrong. Then answer the questions that are easy first, then go back and answer the missing problems. By doing this, it will make the test feel easy than hard. Also it gets the test done quicker, making the test a little shorter. I honestly hate these really long tests which takes 3 weeks to accomplish. It annoys me, making me feel impatient to get out of school. Video games are better...but this test we have really counts academically. 

8 comments:

  1. You will be happy to know that it will only take us one week to do testing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Andrew P, on your post you did really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! don't stress just focus on your test!! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally, that is so true, its okkay just try your best I think thats okkay to do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You going to do good don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job o keeping up on your blog. I agree with you the test is kinda scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job Andrew i am sure you did fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good post and after all the testing its safe to say we all did good for the most part.

    ReplyDelete