Monday, April 18, 2011

Historical Approach Paragraph

Understanding history can help reader's learn different styles of writing which helps you know more about what happens in the past. It acknowledges many historical models who shaped many changes in the future. To me I think it's interesting topic or class, history is my favorite class because later on in history maybe I can learn my native background. People need to understand why we are all united. Honorable Presidents is also plays a big part of history. When? Where? Why? How? These questions can be answered throughout a history book. So if any body has a question they should seek a history book. Especially if you have questions about your nationality. Read a book.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew,
    I enjoyed reading your post. I'm glad you like history and understand how you can benefit from it. I hope you have fun researching the Chippewas. You have an interesting heritage mix.
    Nice Work!
    Ms. Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on this Andrew! And I agree, it's always interesting to research your background, you never know what you might dig up. Keep these posts coming, they're fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picture, really great post!

    ReplyDelete