Monday, April 18, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post


future
My future is to become a professional basketball player, and I’m not at that level yet. But when I’m skilled enough and talented enough I know I’ll be in NBA, but first off I need to play in the NCAA college basketball first.

topic: school
I’m doing terrible in school accademically, especially if I want being professional basketball player which I have the talent to but not the grades to. I really need to get caught up in what I’m missing

supporting details:
---basketball
Im great at basketball.
---cooking
I want to go to a colinary arts class when I go to college.
---coaching
I want to coach a youth basketball team.

closing sentence:
--do to get there
In order to obtain going to college there are requirements to be achieved, and that’s working hard throughout 9th-12th grade getting at least a 2.5 or I may not get accepted to SDSU. But that’s what I put effort towards but I slack off by sleeping late, feeling drowsy during class isn’t the best way to get accepted to college.

4 comments:

  1. Good Job, I agree with Griselda keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, I agree that focuing on getting enough sleep and waking up on time is a good strategy to help you improve in school.

    Girls, what's up with the boring and generic comments? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool because you want to become a basketball player for the NBA. I hope you reach this dream.

    ReplyDelete