Tuesday, September 6, 2011

“The Contents of the Dead Man’s Pocket” Minute Paragraph

A time when I had that one minute experience was when I rode this roller coaster called Screamin' Mountain
that shot 108-foot in the air going like maybe 120 miles per hour. I don't know, at 12 or 11. Around that age, I had no idea that my small structure of size would probably be dangerous. But for me I'm a daredevil and got carried away and rode it like 6 times or maybe even more. But then this weird feeling of roller coaster's that has changed the way I think about them. So then Hollywood Hotel was seen after people screaming their lungs out for a 400 foot drop. The feeling made me want to ride it, so I did and then fright of heights. I decided to go on, I cried when we hit the top then the wall slides away.

1 comment:

  1. I really would never get on a roller coaster because im terrified.

    ReplyDelete