Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Two Kinds" Jing-Mei's Shoes Paragraph

How would you feel if someone was pushing you to become a prodigy piano player? I would take in what ever that person pushes me into doing and there would be a 100% chance of becoming successful, famous. Just like basketball, what ever you do will benefit what will happen later on. The girl Jing-Mei should have to take in whatever her mom tells her so that she takes in disappointment, it's going to make her a better musician. Bringing her to fame and fortune, but that's only if she deals with the stress and disgrace from her mom. Like me whenever I play basketball, anytime someone yells or screams at me I do better than usual. Feeding off negativity will not only make you better at what you do, but better all around. I definitely feed off negativity from my peers which brings strength. Basketball is my passion, I wonder if Jing-Mei's passion is piano. We will find out soon enough.    

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree that participating in sports and other extra-curricular activities really helps people learn to handle pressure and can build strength! It is obvious that basketball is helping you grow as a person.

    ReplyDelete