Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 4: Power Outage

On Thursday evening, I was playing my roommate's Gamecube when suddenly the power shut off. Then I hear Waldo say, "Robert, what did you do?" I laughed. After laughing at the joke I started to walk around the house complaining and already knew that there was a blackout. My experience with this the last time with Josh was funner, but this time the blackout was interesting. The staff Hunter tells me his life stories, I was amazed at what's being herd through my ears. About how he's trapped at the very top of the mountain. Stranded there for 24 hours, it was interesting that this caught my attention. I felt his pain at the most recent day of the blackout. It kind of told me something, what would we do without electricity for weeks; days; years. It came clear to me that as of today I should know what it feels like without electricity. My favorite part of the day was when it became dark at night, it was a full moon. It was a kind of like a nightlight, I think we would not need technology if this light from the sky would give us the ability to see. It was funny because the whole boy's side was camping out, well not really. They brought their blankets out and I didn't join. I decided to use the rest of my battery from my PSP. Are we the one's causing global warnings?

2 comments:

  1. Andrew good job on your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very glad the moon was out that night. It seemed brighter than usual--probably because it was the only light on. :)
    Even though I didn't go out, I heard more people outside than usual. It made me smile to think that people were interacting with each other more than on a regular basis. Usually, a lot of people are glued to TV or their computer screens.

    ReplyDelete