Monday, September 5, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 2: Shoes

My favorite brand of shoe's are Nike. I don't know why but Nike's are the best shoe on this planet in my perspective. The brand makes mostly any shoe you can think of, slippers, high tops, low tops, basketball shoes, cleats, headbands, things that would be in sports wise. I think Nike is the best because they are the freshest, cleanest, it's what people would wear whenever they play basketball, I mean that's what I wear. But besides the unique look, the comfort of the sole of the shoe has the greatest support.

4 comments:

  1. Good job on your post. I like those kinds of shoes too:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot all about nikes! I love these shoes also! Good job Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put good detail into your post, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own Nikes too. However, I gave heard that their company uses child labor. Have you heard that rumor?

    ReplyDelete