Wednesday, September 7, 2011

“The Pedestrian” Before You Read: Life in 2053

It's 2053, I have wrinkles. I'm a 64 year-old citizen of America, I currently work for NASA. What has became the future, has been done. Cars hovering above my head; Robot's helping the pedestrians, at this very moment a robot is assisting me with my grocery's. It is so heavy! How helpful is this world we now live in!? Is it the greatest, or is it the beginning of a new generation. It's magnificent, beautiful. Better than what we had in my time. It kind of makes me jealous, thinking that technology was everything now could of been helpful before. But they were in the process of it, but here it is now. I am currently at NASA, this extra-terrestrial being is extraordinary. Captured in 1970 when the space mission was a success, we used this being to help us learn many way's to use technology. It's amazing, he's the smartest being I ever spoke to. It's hard keeping up with this guy. But he changed the way we look at life. He's important to us, the highest rank here at NASA. I got off work and opened my car door and flew open. "So high tech!" I thought with absolute amazement, the GPS asked me "where is your next destination Mr.Pascual?" I replied "Home" I drove home using auto drive, which hit about 1200 mph and it's always like riding a roller coaster of some sort. But today, my life is great. I opened my car door, then entered my house using my eye socket in which a laser hit. My house opened, and there I was. Loving life.   

2 comments:

  1. I think your post is unique because this is very intresting, but we never know it might be our future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yor post was great. It had a lot of detail and the pictures were good too.

    ReplyDelete