Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Two Kinds" Before You Read: Something You Don't Want to Do

A time when I was forced to do something was when my older sister Jackie forced me to ride a roller coaster called Screaming Mountain at California Adventures, 11 or 12 years old. This was really back then in Nye Elementary School. It might of been fourth or fifth grade, I remember being real young and having Ms.Berry. But anyway, forcing to go on a roller coaster is like giving up an opportunity. I went on waiting in line with my two sisters. Of course I was forced to ride behind my two sisters, the pressure I felt hearing the count down I wished I had not stepped off gravity. Thinking it went 200-300 miles per hour, my stomach felt empty. Felt as if my kidney's fell out of place, the tears falling out my eyes going down a drop 500 feet in the air was an unbelievable experience was remarkable. So being forced to go on roller coasters is not that scary once you know that your family's with you 100%.

3 comments:

  1. This was a very good post. I remember riding on my first roller coaster and I was really scared. Your right family makes it much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your post, I really liked it and I would feel the same way:] I don't really remember riding my first roller coaster:( I bet i was scared... Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete