Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Everyday Use" Before You Read: Tradition

Fifteen years from now, I will be a successful; having three kids with my wife. Since I am Native American, I will try and teach my kids who are also Native American, how to process this religion. I am catholic, so will my kids be catholic. I might try to take them to church as much as possible. Then on the side I might have celebrations, and traditions about Native American culture. My tribe is Chippewa, my kids are too. Together we can accomplish anything we put our mind to. Include praying to the kids, to let them know that God is watching us. Whenever we do something.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how you ever get to connect to your Chippeawa and Catholic cultures at SPA. That must be hard. Do you have existing relationships with people of these cultures?

    PS Have I told you that I taught Native students before I worked at SPA?

    ReplyDelete