Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 5: Life Lesson

What life lesson did you learn the hard way?A lesson I learned from my grandparents was never talk back, if someone is older than you are. Obey anything they tell you because it shows respect, when learning the hard way it should. For example, cursing at older people so that the older person doesn't think highly of you. Getting used to these will guide you in the wrong direction. Making yourself look bad or the way you carry yourself, when I learned the hard way I had discipline from my grandparents. Especially my grandpa Ely, he was very mean but fun to be around most of the time. He makes me laugh all the time, when I get older he tells me I am going to be a gentleman. So obeyed anything my grandparents asked of me.

2 comments:

  1. This is very smart because, adults will search for respect in kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah adults do be seaching for respect in kid

    ReplyDelete